The Best Hybrid App Developers For Cross-Platform Apps
Do you need a hybrid app developer who can handle building applications on multiple platforms? Here are the top hybrid app developers to consider on your mobile application development project.
Android phone, iPhone, Windows or Blackberry, most of the world has a smartphone. And--no news here--they are using their mobile devices to access the Internet and use popular mobile apps.
Almost 63.4 percent of all mobile phone users will be using their smartphones to access the Internet indicates the massive growth of the smartphone market.
The availability of pocket-friendly smartphone options has led to an increase in the use of these devices. This has put mobile app developers in a tricky situation--whether to choose Native Mobile App Development or go for Hybrid App Development.
UI and UX in Mobile App Development
When building a mobile application, one of the most important factors to consider when deciding on native and hybrid app development platform is your customer.
The user of your app is not concerned about what technology or mobile platform the app is built on. Or what went into making the app. They are more concerned about what the app does for them.
Therefore, user experience and user interface are the most important aspects of any app that you build.
Native and Hybrid App Development: The Difference
A native app is an application created for a specific mobile platform or device such as Apple iOS, Android, Windows, or BlackBerry. The app is coded in the native programming language of the platform it will be serving. For example:
- Java and Kotlin for Android
- Objective-C or Swift for iOS
- React Native
- C# for Windows
Each platform has its own set of guidelines such as typography, graphic styles, gestures, visual effects, data entry, and more, that mobile app developers need to adhere to.
Benefits of Native Application Development
- Can be personalized for specific devices
- Offers fast access to built-in device utilities such as the camera and microphone
- Better speed performance because they are optimized for the mobile device
A hybrid app is created as a single mobile application that can be used on multiple mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, or BlackBerry and available in their respective app stores. They are a combination of native apps and web apps--a single product that works on multiple operating systems.
Benefits of Hybrid Application Development
- Cost-efficient when it comes to development
- Being web-based apps, they are extremely easy to maintain
- Can be introduced to the market in the shortest amount of time
With the increasing competition, hybrid app development is a great choice especially if you want to launch the app soon. Mentioned below is a list of 15 marketplaces and companies where you can find the best hybrid app developers for your next app.
Toptal is the go-to marketplace for some of the top-quality hybrid app development. From the world’s top organizations such as Motorola and Bridgestone to startups, most companies choose Toptal to find the best hybrid app developers who can keep up with the demand of the market and deliver exceptional mobile apps.
- All of the mobile app developers on Toptal are seasoned experts
- Every software developer is thoroughly vetted
- Experienced front-end and back-end developers for mobile application development
- Toptal handles all the additional aspects such as billing, payments, and NDA’s
Appnovation’s team of hybrid app developers includes qualified UX and UI designers and software engineers with in-depth expertise in mobile web development technologies. Their cross-functional team of more than 300 experts has worked with some of the top brands such as Disney, Reebok, and Fox News.
- Constant communication through email, phone, chat, Skype, and more
- Dedicated mobile app development
- Offices across the globe
- Proven track record of successful project completion
3. Ranosys Technologies
Ranosys is a leading hybrid app development company headquartered in Singapore with offices in the UK and the USA. They have over a decade’s worth of experience in Java web and app development. They are Certified & Professional Scrum Masters and have worked with some of the top companies such as Shell, Mothercare, EPSON, and more.
- Their hybrid app developers have experience working with global clients
- Over a decade of industry experience in mobile application development
- Excellent support and maintenance after app deployment
4. Hurix Digital
Founded in 2000, Hurix Digital is a team of more than 600 digital experts designing highly compelling and engaging digital products. They were awarded the Best Advance in Mobile Learning Technology by Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology in 2019. With offices in India and the US, they have some of the best hybrid app developers to build your app.
- Award-winning mobile app development company
- Team of more than 600 experts in the US and India
- Almost two decades of experience
The team at Solulab call themselves ‘A House Full of Coding Sherlocks’. They have a team of more than 150 developers that have experience working on more than 1500 projects across the globe. The team is known for providing cost-effective solutions to their clients with strict deadlines without compromising on quality.
- More than a decade of experience working with big corporations and startups
- Recognized as the Top App Developers US by GoodFirms
- Offices in the US, India, and the UAE
Gun.io offers some of the top freelance app developers for specialized teams. The team is largely US-based which makes it easy to collaborate across time zones.
The hybrid app developers on Gun.io go through seven stages of assessment to ensure they have the skills and technical acumen to work on projects of all kinds. From top brands such as Cisco, NBC, and Tesla to small and medium-sized businesses, all turn to Gun.io to find talent.
- Thoroughly vetted and skilled hybrid app developers
- Experienced front-end and back-end software developers
- Flexible hiring packages to choose from
- Freelance talent for your experienced global team
Hired is another great freelance marketplace where the hybrid app developers are fully verified before they become a part of the website. To find hybrid app developers on Hired, you share your project requirements and Hired’s special algorithm finds the appropriate talent for you. The whole process can take up to a month.
To find someone in a shorter span of time, Toptal and Gun.io are your best options.
- Preferred for hiring permanent resources
- Takes around a month to find a hybrid app developer
- Thoroughly vetted candidates
8. Swenson He
Swenson He was awarded the Top Mobile App Developers by Cutch and Kumulos in 2019. The company was also listed in the Inc 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. The hybrid app developers at Swenson He have experience developing some of the most useful and amazing mobile apps across various industries such as media, healthcare, and eCommerce.
- Award-winning mobile app development agency
- Over six years of experience working with large organizations and startups
- Great customer support post app development
X-Team is another great resource to find qualified hybrid app developers. The company vets its candidates to ensure they have the acumen before they join the platform. Through their program Unleash+, X-Team funds the learning and growth of its developers and gives them an environment that propels them forward.
- Vets candidates to ensure quality
- Experience working with big brands
- Supports learning and growth of its developers
10. AIS Technolabs
AIS Technologies is an IT company headquartered in India with offices in the US, the UK, the UAE, and Canada. The team has worked on more than 3,500 projects with clients spread across more than 20 countries. They have a fantastic infrastructure that ensures your data stays protected throughout.
- Experience working on thousands of international projects
- Affordable and hassle-free mobile development solutions
- 24-hour customer support
11. Developer On Rent
Developer on Rent works on a ‘rental’ business model. It’s different from a freelance marketplace as the company takes complete accountability for delivering your project on time. Here, as a client, you get the financial flexibility wherein you only pay for the specific hours for which you rent their programmers.
- A rental business model where you hire developers for a specific timeframe
- Their team of hybrid app developers boasts of more than five years of experience
- Featured on Silicon India, Indian Startups, awfis, and more
Techcronus is a global provider of modern-day technology services. They have over a decade of industry experience working with Enterprise and SMB customers. The company has a pool of certified and technically trained hybrid app developers for your development projects. Their portfolio spans across various industries such as health, education, eCommerce, and more.
- From analysis to final QA testing, the team takes care of everything
- Over a decade worth of industry experience
- Excellent customer support
Gigster is a recruiting platform wherein it understands your goals and connects you with a qualified team of hybrid app developers. You are set up with a project manager who will act as a liaison between you and the developers. This makes the process of hiring a lot smoother and effective.
- Work with hybrid app developers from around the world
- Much more effective than a recruitment agency
- A dedicated project manager who helps in hiring the best candidate
SISGAIN has experience working with clients and projects across the globe. They have a team of over a hundred developers who help build and scale your projects. Their portfolio spans across various industries such as gaming, financial services, healthcare, logistics, eCommerce, and more.
- Hire certified hybrid app developers
- Excellent 24x7 technical support
- Secure infrastructure with strict NDA terms and IP protection
With more than 13 years of experience, Logicspice has been a reliable name when it comes to building agile mobile apps. They have worked on almost 2000 projects for clients across 15 countries. You have the financial flexibility of choosing to work with a developer on an hourly or on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Over 13 years of industry experience
- Flexible hiring models
- Direct communication with your chosen hybrid app developer